Dual Sport 3 is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more! The lightweight frame is easy to accessorize for your style of riding with racks, fenders, a fitness tracker, lights, and more! Plus, front suspension, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, an SR Suntour NEX fork with a lockout feature, a Shimano drivetrain with 27 speeds and a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture-resistant Bontrager LT2 Comp Hard-Case Lite tires, rack and fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 is fast and efficient on pavement and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the higher-quality Shimano drivetrain with 27 speeds, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Headset||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Approved, 32h|
Front: Formula DC20 alloy
Rear: Formula DC22 alloy
|Tires||Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c|
|Crankset||Shimano Acera M371 w/chain guard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio T4000|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 11-34, 9 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Resin body, alloy cage|
|Seat Post||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.