Allows use of two Blendr mounts on a Trek Madone SLR
Blendr add-on to the Madone SLR bar/stem
Mount light, computer, GPS and/or cameras to your top-of-the-line aero road bike
- Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory.
- Bases for use with the Trek Madone SLR Aero Integrated handlebar
- Add any accessory mount (sold separately) for an elegant, integrated look
- Does not include mounting hardware
SRAM's QuickView Computer mount delivers an uncomplicated computer mount that‘s easy to install, lightweight, and above all, vibration and slip-free. At only 20 grams, with a single torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clasp, and a 1/4-twist mount, it installs quickly, simply and securely on any 31.8mm handlebar. SRAM's QuickView Computer Mount also features a center-offset design so the computer (sold separately) can be placed directly in front of the stem, or flip it to position the computer behind the bar for MTB or cyclocross use. It works great with computers that use a 1/4-turn twist lock interface.
No wires, no sensors, and no wheel-size programming make MSW Miniac GPS computers a great option for riders who want a fully featured computer without the fuss. Tracks speed, distance, altitude, and ride time for uploading to popular ride tracking apps.
- Large, easy to read display with backlight
- Odometer: trip, total
- Altitude: current, maximum, trip climb total
- Speedometer: current, average, maximum, speed comparison
- Time: current, trip
- Record data option
- Micro USB data cable included for charging or connect to computer for data upload
- Up to 20 hours battery life
- Water resistant
- Includes handlebar mount to fit up to 35.0 diameter bars
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
Instant Bike Dashboard
A smartphone bike mount is a worthy investment for any commuter, cyclist or weekend warrior who prefers his or her phone at the ready. With a sleek and unobtrusive design, this lightweight device, crafted of forged aluminum, is the ideal minimalist solution for your phone holder needs.
- Construction: Forged aluminum with silicone stretch web. Aesthetic patent-pending design offers riders a low-profile mount. Additional support arm for forward-facing placement on any handlebar from 25 mm.
- Compatibility: Silicone stretch web material securely fits any phone (standard or plus size) with any case. The textured platform provides plenty of grip, even in inclement weather.
- Universal: When your smartphone isn't enough, change out the provided adapter mounting suited for your Garmin and Wahoo systems. An all-in-one solution within a single mount, each of your screens stay visible and secure, even on the roughest terrain.
- Convenient: With your phone securely mounted to your handlebar, you can use navigation apps to reach your destination, and always stay connected.
- Lightweight: Only 50g—no added weight to bike profile.
- Micro Mount for Phones
- Aluminum and composite construction securely holds any phone with any case for minimalist profile
- Unique patent-pending design with proprietary stretch material grips your phone
- Easy mounting under any standard stem.
- Tighten to stem cap 6Nm torque.
Where your gaze goes, your light follows
Add the safety of visibility to your helmet and light up the trail with help from the Bontrager Blaze helmet mount. Compatible with all Ion headlights.
- Quickly mount front light and camera accessories on the front of your Bontrager Blaze WaveCel helmet
- Tested with an accelerometer for intended breakaway point if involved in a crash
Connect ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart devices to all of the data available from the DuoTrap S sensor for your on-the-bike wireless needs.
• ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth Smart wireless digital speed and cadence sensor
• ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart allow simultaneous use of Trip 300 and smartphone
• For use with many ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless technology enabled devices
• Includes Bontrager wheel magnet, crank cadence band, and CR2032 battery
• Works with Trek DuoTrap compatible bikes
Quickly and easily swap your Bontrager or Trek cycling computers and wireless sensors between bicycles without tools with these silicone mounting straps. Large and small sizes ensure proper fit on most forks.
• Designed for Bontrager and Trek analog wireless computers
• Interchange analog wireless sensor installs and removes in seconds without tools
• Interchange sensor includes both L and S silicone mounting straps to fit most forks
• Batteries can be found in computer accessories
Bontrager's SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor conveniently plugs into any Bontrager fork with SpeedTrap technology for the ultimate in convenience. And, it wirelessly transmits speed data to your ANT+ cycling computer.
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case.
• Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller
• Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets
• Material: TPE & Shock Cord
Using super heavy duty rubber, the TrailKASE is designed to conveniently fit any size phone with or without a case on your bicycle while you ride! Using an 1/8 turn (10 o’clock to 12 o’clock), the TrailKASE securely attaches to the handle bar bracket (included). By simply wrapping the rubber case around all 4 corners of your phone, your phone is secure and provides 100% visibility to your screen.