- One side SPD, the other side flat
- Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier
- Better grip on flat side for wet condition
- Convenient road touring pedal
- Optimized for urban riding
- Best match with CT or MT shoes
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
- 352 grams (pair)