When you are out for the day in the mountains you never know what type of weather you will encounter. Luckily, the ultralight 110g Pearl Izumi Men's Summit Jacket packs up small enough to go with you on every ride, providing reliable wind and water protection without sacrificing ventilation. The hood is thin enough to fit easily under your helmet. An easy-to-operate, premium, two-way YKK Vislon zipper can be quickly zipped up from the bottom to vent while climbing, avoiding excessive flap. Best of all, when things clear up you can stuff it back into the included envelope pocket.
- Barrier Lite fabric is lightweight and windproof
- Eco-friendly C6 water resistant DWR treatment sheds precipitation
- Hood designed to fit under helmet without interfering with fit
- Two-way YKK Vislon front zipper for easy venting
- Interior envelope pocket doubles as stuff pocket to pack jacket
- Packs down small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or disappear into a pack
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
A windproof jacket that protects your core and keeps you warm in blustery weather.
The Circuit Wind Cycling Jacket keeps your core nice and warm so you can ride stronger and longer—even when the winds work against you. A lightweight and breathable design with tons of cycling-specific features make this jacket a staple for riders who don't let a little wind keep them out of the saddle.
- Windshell fabric is lightweight and keeps core covered on windy rides
- Packable design fits into the included storage bag and folds down smaller than most smartphones
- Left side pocket conveniently stores ride essentials
- Front and rear shoulder vents provide excellent breathability
- Convenient two-way zipper allows easy jersey pocket access
- Drop-tail design prevents overexposure when in the cycling position
- Semi-fitted cut follows the curves of your body with room for movement