Boone 7 Disc is our lightest, fastest cyclocross bike. It charges over barriers, through mud and sand pits, and can handle a heavy dose of beer spray from its top spot on the podium. This is our highest-end cyclocross build, with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power, and a wireless electronic 1x12 drivetrain.
It's right for you if...
You live your life in 60-minute intervals, and know crisp autumn air means #Crossfire. You love Belgian beer, wake up at ungodly hours to livestream World Cup cyclocross races, and want the best cyclocross bike available—the same one ridden by the pros of the Telenet-Fidea Lions.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a 1x12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drivetrain, flat mount hydraulic disc brakes, and a Bontrager IsoCore carbon handlebar. Plus, lightweight Bontrager Paradigm Elite 25 TLR wheels that easily convert to tubeless so you can run a lower tire pressure without fear of flats.
The final word
In a race that lasts an hour or less, you don't have time for things to go wrong. You get a lot with our top-of-the-line cyclocross bike—a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame, precise and reliable wireless electronic shifting, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed for efficiency and traction over even the roughest courses—but you're really paying for the peace of mind that you're riding the best.
Why you'll love it
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth, and completely wireless
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Cross-specific design details like the Quick Connect removable water bottle cage and a 1x drivetrain add up to a better ride
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups