Toughen up your two-wheeled rides with the Townie Path 9D. The sleek design of this new bike includes some of the great features found on other Townies in the line, but with a little more attitude. Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology, a 9-speed derailleur drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and larger 27.5-inch tires provide riders with the confidence to take on a wider range of terrain. The tires include reflective sidewalls for better visibility and K-Shield protection to minimize the chance of a flat.
The Townie Path 9D EQ which comes fully equipped with bright Spanninga front and rear LED lights, fenders to keep you clean, and a rear rack so you can carry the essentials wherever the road takes you. Go farther and explore more on the Townie Path.
- Comfort is key with a foot-forward pedal position, gel saddle and ergonomic grips.
- 9 speeds and hydraulic brakes provide smooth riding on a wider range of terrain.
- 27.5" puncture-resistant tires let you focus on the ride and avoid the dreaded flat.
- Fully equipped with color-matched fenders and Spanninga front and rear bright LED lights.
- For more versatility, add a Commuter Rear Rack Bag to pack all the necessities for an awesome adventure.
Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.