The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability
- Corsa level confidence for rough roads
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
The ultimate wet weather weapon
Many a battle has been lost due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning and learning the hard way. When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread. It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog-proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance in a range of soft terrain.
- Alternating center ridge rolls fast and provides forward traction
- Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces
- TNT tire bead