The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution
Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant.
Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Contains UV puncture detection
- Won't dry out or ball
- Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C
The Lizard Skins Utility Strap is an easy way to stow essential tools and a spare tube. The minimally designed Utility Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile system is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. The Utility Strap has a wide strap and durable metal buckle.
- On-bike storage solution
- Inner sleeve to compress the tube
- Multiple spots for tools: CO2, Tire Lever, Multi-tool, etc.
- Wide strap and durable metal buckle
- Silicone and rubber grip for stability
- Compact and lightweight
- Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame
- Weight 4oz
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm.
- Improved flat protection seals punctures faster
- Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original
- Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes
- Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires
- Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C)
- Cool new blue color
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
- Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures