Émonda SLR 6 Disc brings all-weather stopping power and better braking modulation to the lightest road bike frame we've ever made. It's right for riders who want all the advantages of our lightest carbon, with the added confidence of a dependable Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes that perform in any weather conditions.
It's right for you if...
Rain or shine, smooth pavement or rough—you ride fast, climb high, race hard, and put in long hours in the saddle. You're looking for the performance advantage of disc brakes, and you know you shouldn't have to compromise on weight to get it.
The tech you get
Our lightest disc brake frame ever, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, the ride quality of 700 Series OCLV Carbon, an Émonda SLR full carbon fork, and dependable, race-ready parts like a full Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain, Bontrager XXX OCLV Carbon handlebar, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready wheels, and a Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap.
The final word
This bike is built up with a fully race-capable parts group, but what you're really getting for your money is the lightest frame we've ever made, with the better braking performance of flat-mount disc brakes.
Why you'll love it
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- Émonda is leading the road disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultralight race bike and all-weather stopping power
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.