Constructed from a composite material, this cage is nearly indestructible yet relatively lightweight.
Bolt on the Bontrager Bat Cage before your next cyclocross race or gravel grinder. The contents of your bottle may look like a whirlpool, but on the outside it's nothing but smooth sailing.
- Lightweight, durable design keeps bottles in place on the roughest terrain
- Secure bottle retention on and off road
Choose your flavor
The Elite Water Bottle cage provides the same secure bottle hold as the carbon Pro Cage in a more economical, composite material. This cage is ideal for road and mountain bikes, and it's available in a wide variety of colors to suit your bike.
- Super strong yet lightweight construction
- Secure bottle retention suitable for road and mountain use
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Weighs only 38g
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike.
• Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal
• Clamp only (cage sold separately)
• Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars
Formed using 6mm, hollow 6061-T6 aluminum tubing, this lightweight and economical cage has a durable powder coat finish designed to keep it looking good.
- 6061-T6 aluminum rod with two-piece bracket
- Durable powder coat finish
- Special design fits over front derailleur bands
- Hollow tubing eliminates 15g without loss of strength
Side loading for smaller frames
This side-loading cage lets you easily access bottles from small spaces while you ride. It's suitable for road and MTB use and is the ideal choice for smaller frames, full suspension bikes, and when using a frame bag.
- Lightweight and durable composite construction
- Side-loading design allows for easy bottle access on compact frames
- Water bottle access from the right side when mounted on the downtube
- Water bottle access from the left side when mounted on the seat tube
- Suitable for road and mountain use
- Use with the Left Side Load Cage for seat tube and downtube access on the same side of frame